24.7.13

Shine bright like a diamond




(Photos from Zalora)

Rachel Zoe quoted, "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak".

There is no reason to stay gloomy like the weather, especially when there's Zalora Philippines who delivers unique and various products from women's clothes (cue: the photos above) to home and living products. What makes it even more interesting is that they're having a discount party today! I know how fast Zalora works because I too have experience their service as I bought an accessory to them before and I will never be their brand ambassador if I don't believe and support their products! 

And if you're feeling a bit generous go and check out Zalora now and buy something for you or for your love ones! And since I am one of their Brand Ambassador, I will be sharing to you a 15% OFF voucher code so you'll get to buy more! Code: ZBAP0ZD 

Share the code to your friends and family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! Leave you blog url so I can check it out! Have a nice day!