7.6.13

Look at what it might have been

You can play this song. Just click the picture. 

Okay.

There is always this moment when you have this brilliant idea where it clings in your head so bad it stays with your brain for so long until you put it into action. I had this "idea" of change awhile ago while staring into past through our window. Since I am the kind of blogger (not so) I decided I should change the way I post or what I usually post. Expect a lot more posts of music or movies that needs to be heard or watch, people whose style or blog should be seen, photographers who takes exquisite photos and need to be seen, artist and a lot more complicated posts. I am going to need sometime to look for these kind of genius people because they usually hard to find and if you guys knows one or even you think you are one of these people let your art or passion be seen or heard. This is just a simple idea and a simple blog willing to share your talent to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! Leave you blog url so I can check it out! Have a nice day!