3.6.13

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?


Honday Bay. 




Ending a really great summer breaks my heart. 
I have loved you from the start.
Now that we are tearing apart,
I will eat another tart.

Think of summer as your gateway to paradise giving you at least two months to enjoy every second and every minute of it. How would you spend it? How are you going to make it your best summer adventure experience? To some of us who enjoys swimming will probably and obviously go to the beach, for some who seeks spontaneity in trekking will go to a place more suited with climbing up a mountain but for people who seeks both it is in a place where it caters both package deals. Palawan will probably the answer in your summer dream. I spend 3 days in Palawan with my family where we got to visit the famous Underground River, The Honda Bay Island hopping and got to visit some other cool places hours before we left Palawan and I would say that Palawan is super cool with its crystal clear beaches, foods (of course!) and very scenic views. I am pretty sure that Palawan filled me with fun and great memories that I should be back by soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! Leave you blog url so I can check it out! Have a nice day!