23.6.13

Feels like teen Spirit


Croquis and a Celine Ad I sketched. 


The weather is nice and so is this lemon flavored cupcake. I am fighting the urge of staying in bed way too long than the usual because I have now convinced myself to focus working out and try to get the beach ready body I have always wanted, since I can't remember and I guess the universe doesn't understand how much it means to me to have that kind of body when almost have of my mum's guests gave her different kinds of cakes and everyone in my house will have the symptoms of diabetes in no time. I am currently busy watching Absolute Boyfriend a Taiwanese TV series that makes me want to have a robot boyfriend that doesn't need anything besides looking at you in a sort of creepy but hot way. Honestly, this is the second time I look forward to a Taiwanese show not since Meteor Garden, these guys knows what's up when it comes to TV series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! Leave you blog url so I can check it out! Have a nice day!