18.6.13

You can find me

Click the picture to listen to one of my fave new band. 

For some weird reason I am thankful that until now I still have gotten a job. I know for some they were already getting a bit worried if they took 3 months looking for a job (and believe me I was) and still haven't seen the perfect one. The reason that I am still in love being in a Dolce Far Niente - ish state of mind and life is because this past summer I did a lot of things that made me realize I needed it before I commit to a job I might not even like, I grew closer with my friends, I learned how to cook more dishes ( I am now currently making my way to the art of Japanese cuisine, ha!), I am helping my mum organize her birthday, I discover new bands and books, and my most favorite hobby that I stopped doing for 3 years (while I was studying finance)  and made me realize that I am good with it, is my drawing skills. For the past 2 months I become more of my self, I realize more of my potentials that I have been better to some things I didn't know I will be good at. 

I still, of course, not forget that I should try learning to take a leap everyday. Sometimes we forget the things that we used to do that makes us feel happy because we always focus on the future we tend to forget that there are other reasons that makes us feel happy and glad at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! Leave you blog url so I can check it out! Have a nice day!